If you would like to participate in a discussion you can compose your comment as a reply. Replies can be made at two levels.
- Reply to a topic to ask a new question or make a general statement about the topic
- Reply to a post to provide follow up on a specific comment that has been made
The following screen will be displayed allowing you to type in your comment/question.
The toolbar above the text allows basic formatting of the text and the effect of the formatting can be seen in the preview panel on the right.
- Pictures van be included in your comment by copy and paste from the clipboard
- Include quoted text in the reply by selecting the text you would like to include in your reply and click on "Quote" to start your reply
- Attach a file to your comment if you need to distribute a revision of a file for comment using the upload button in the toolbar