Access to secure content is only possible when you are authenticated with WCPFC. There are two options for changing your password:
- Update your password after you have logged in
- Request a new password because you cannot login
Updating your password
See the details in the support article - Changing your account details
Request a new password
If you cannot remember your password you can request a new password providing you can access your email.
1. Click on the "Log in" link in the top right of the website
2. Click on the "Request new password" tab
3. Enter your email in the space provided and click on the "E-mail new password" button
An email will be sent to the email address provided the email address is correctly associated with your account. If you have changed your email address or do not have an account contact your Party Administrator or the WCPFC Secretariat.
The email will contain a single use link that will allow you to reset a password. The link will not work if you are already logged in.